Watching high quality digital HD and SD TV on PC? Are you serious? Yes… with the Pinnacle PCTV HD Mini Stick. The stick works with the PC and also the Apple Mac, and is compact in size which makes it ideal if you are always on the move.
Pinnacle PCTV HD Mini Stick is an ultra-compact, USB-powered TV tuner. It’s capable of receiving digital and HD TV along with radio as well, included with it is a small remote control and a carrying bag so you can take it along with you easily. The integrated signal booster improves reception sensitivity even if the signal isn’t strong. The easy-to-use TVCenter Pro software lets you watch, pause, rewind, time shifting, and record it if you want to. You can enjoy TV in full-screen mode or in a scalable window while using other applications.
- Ultra-compact HDTV tuner stick with super-strong reception
- Watch free HDTV on your PC – no service fees
- Supports both digital over-the-air TV (ATSC1) and unencrypted digital cable TV (ClearQAM2)
- Includes mini-remote control and high-gain telescopic antenna
- Turns your PC into a PVR with TimeShifting: pause, rewind TV
- Stereo sound
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG3)
- Automatically record shows to your hard drive in MPEG-1/2 or DivX4 formats, or direct-to-DVD
- Compatible with Windows Media Center5 (Windows Vista™ Home Premium or Ultimate; remote kit sold separately)
- New: built-in slide-cap to protect the USB connector
- New: integrated signal booster improves sensitivity for over-the-air HDTV reception
- Bonus: VideoSpin video editing software
- Bonus: travel bag
The Pinnacle PCTV HD Mini Stick is a great little product that will allow you to watch TV on your PC and easily take the whole setup with you while on the go. It’s a product many people will very much like, and find very useful as it turns your computer into your very own television set in Hi-Def, that if you can support it.
Take it with you on your travels. Record the game, grab your favorite sitcom episodes or catch the late-night movie – Pinnacle PCTV HD Mini Stick makes it possible.